Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hookie

After waking up late today, taking an incredibly fast shower, and getting ready in record time, I came to find out that, like an idiot, I had left my computer open over night thus using all of the power available to it and being dead this morning as I was trying to run out the door. As it turns out I can't do anything in my class unless I have my computer. I can't make any sense of what my teacher is saying so I just highlight the stuff she quotes. But since I didn't have the files available to me, I was stuck with a choice:

1. Go to class and attempt to take written notes on things that make no sense anyway

or

2. stay home

:)

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha, nice.

    Could you not use your power cord?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have assigned seats and mine is in the middle of a row, very far away from an outlet. :(

    ReplyDelete