Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I have a blog?!

Friends, readers, mom,

I forgot I had this blog. I was so caught up with the cycling blog (or so caught up with neglecting the cycling blog) that this one kind of slipped from my radar. But I'm back with all sorts of false promises about keeping up with it and entertaining you with anecdotes from my daily life. The first of which is a complaint:

BYU registration for classes
subcategory: Theater and Media Arts

I went to sign up for classes today (because I forgot last night) and was accosted with this message no less than three times:

"This class requires departmental approval"

C'mon!!! I'm a senior, this is my last semester, I'm a film major, I've taken all the pre-requs, I. Just. Want. To. Register. But no, that would be far too easy. Now I have to go to campus, talk to the secretary who doesn't know anything, and try to get these classes added to my schedule. Yay. Thanks, BYU, for making this so complicated. I'm trying to help YOU out by graduating and moving on but you're making it very difficult.

Let's work on this, eh?

2 comments:

  1. I hate dept. approval classes. We all know they'll approve it as soon as you call. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you remembered this blog exists. I check for updates all the time. Guess I'd better check out your cycling blog.

    ReplyDelete